Sunday 5 February 2012

Life through a smartphone lens

I've become one of those people that feels the need to document everything with my iPhone. Namely through instagram thanks to its ability to make everything look better. Myself including. It's like permanently vein portrayed in soft focus or by candle light. Now if I could just carry that into real life...

Here are just a few of the things I've been up to lately...

There's been baking and celebrating {I just got offered a place at Edinburgh to study for a PGDE in primary teaching and I am beyond thrilled}. 


There's been a jaunt to watch England beat Scotland in the 6 nations and spending time with this handsome fellow. 


There's been early morning views on my way to work and a little cafe I pass every morning that I mean to visit.

There's been this pair of puppy dog eyes and gorgeous flowers from a lovely friend. 


There's been home made steak sandwiches for dinner and not so home made burgers for lunch.


And that's just a fraction of what happened that I didn't manage to capture. Visits from friends being part of that. Wonderful start to the year really! I can't believe February is already upon us...

Love B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird