Monday 21 November 2011

Buns

I am longing for longer hair right now. The kind that people seems to fall effortlessly into thick waves. Sadly, my hair seems to go rather thin and flat when I grow it too long, despite my best efforts to combat this {any product tips would be greatly appreciated!}. Instead my hair and I have reached a compromise - it's long enough to play around with and style yet short enough to be thick and smart/grown up enough. In particular it's the perfect length to throw up on top of my head in a bun.

I love the simplicity of it all and how chic and classic they can look in all their guises - from messy and plonked on top of your head, to fashioned around a foam donut {such a good investment!}. I love all these images - doesn't the girl in the second picture just look so chic? With the volume at the crown and the bun fastened close and low to the nape of her neck. Perfect. I love the first image too - the kind of the bun that I'd feel more comfortable wearing to work {though on non-hair washing days by the end of the day, my hair is often in a bun. Who am I kidding?!}. Isn't the colour of her hair simply stunning too?





Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird