Sunday 7 August 2011

Sunday Afternoon






It's been pretty grey and horrid here today so we've spent the afternoon curled up indoors. I like to pass the odd afternoon mentally shopping online - I pop whatever I fancy in my bag and think nothing of it. Thankfully I stop myself before I press 'buy' else I could end up spending a small fortune on net-a-porter and the like.


I spent this afternoon browsing H&M's current collection and there are so many pieces I'm coveting that would make perfect additions to my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. The ones above are just a small selection. What do you think? I reckon I might need to go shopping...

Hope you've have a lovely weekend!

Love B x

1 comment:

  1. Those items are so cute and I would totally wear any of them! Thanks so much for posting :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird