Wednesday 13 July 2011

Whistles

If money were no object, a large chunk of my wardrobe would most definitely be provided by Whistles.  As it is, I spend plenty of time in there browsing and looking lustfully at the clothing. They manage to mix chic and stylish in a manner that makes all their collections current without being overly trend led. Until I win the lottery, or get a full time job {pleeeeeeeease} I have to stick to window shopping. Not exactly a bad thing, considering the window currently looks like this:


They manage to cover all the bases, whether it is effortlessly chic daytime dressing, clothes that will carry you through from day to evening or gorgeous evening wear. My personal favourite outfit idea is the black dress, straw hat and orange shoes: easy, chic summer dressing at its best. I will definitely be adding that ensemble to my wardrobe.  Now to find it in budget...

What do you think? Any favourites?

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird