Tuesday 19 July 2011

Today's Outfit: Neutrals



If I'm honest with you, I love this combination of clothes. The combats are a pretty new addition to my wardrobe: I did have an ASDA version of the Houlihans {thank you student budget} and initially they held up their end of the bargain. After a while, however, the elastic waistband eventually gave up the ghost and stopped pinging back into shape. These are a welcome replacement {I had been searching for a while}. They sit just above the ankle and, even with a little bit of stretch, they are still slim fitting after a few wears. FYI, the colour in the second photograph is far more true to life. The top is one I bought back in winter, just as spring collections were starting to make an appearance and it's perfect for the changeable Scottish summer weather {glorious sunshine one minute, chucking it down the next}. It was also perfect for work - casual enough to be practical, but with enough interesting details {in the knitwear and the on the knee's of the trousers} that stop it being mundane.

Trousers Zara, Knitwear Warehouse, Ballet Flats Newlook.

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird