Saturday 23 July 2011

Today's Outfit: Black Chiffon



I say 'today's'. Technically, I mean last night. I even got my boyfriend to take this as we were out - hence the dark sky and the photo from my blackberry. Regardless - I wanted to show off this beauty. All credit for this find has to go to my sister - she bought it for my graduation and as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to add it to my wardrobe. It's from a brand called Mint Velvet which, if you happen to look at the website, doesn't come across all that well, and to be honest, I don't know if I would've looked through the rails had I not known of this coat's existence beforehand.  Reduced down to £45 from £89 in the recent sales, it's a black chiffon trench coat with 3/4 sleeves and it is perfect as a throw on jacket on summer evenings. You're definitely going to be seeing this beauty again. Hopefully with a better photo that actually shows the detail on the jacket...

Chiffon trench - Mint Velvet, Top - Topshop, Jeans - Dorothy Perkins, Shoes - New Look, Clutch Bag - Zara

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird