Wednesday 27 July 2011

Jumpsuits

Title says it all really. Jumpsuits. What do people make of them? I haven't yet brought myself to buy one, despite their popularity {I know, I'm late to the party}. I'm always slightly paranoid that they make me look like I have a very long, very flat bum - not a good look I'm sure you'll agree! Anyway, I feel myself being swayed by some of the options from ASOS. What do you think?




The full length chiffon and the slightly military-esque navy Mango piece are the stand out ones for me, but the sweet blue flower print one is pretty lovely too. I can imagine throwing it on with a pair of gold sandals for a quick example of easy summer dressing {can you tell in my head I look infinitely cooler than I probably do in real life?!}. The white chiffon & braided Chloe number is gorgeous too. I definitely think some of these would look perfectly at home in my wardrobe - perhaps I'll dip my toe in the proverbial water with the Mango number of the adorable day time flower print piece.

Anyway, yes, what do you think?

Love B x

2 comments:

  1. omg yes! I love these! I am heading over there now! thank you!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad my window shopping was useful!x

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird