Thursday 2 June 2011

I run this city...

A while back, when I had literally just finished my exams and had a boatload of free time, I enrolled upon a camera class with a discount voucher I had.  The man running the class, James Christie was really knowledgeable {both about Edinburgh and photography} and I had a great morning getting to grips with my camera and learning more about in 4 hours of walking, than I have in 4 years of living here. Oops. I had a brilliant time and only have positive things to say about the whole experience.  Especially considering that I was lucky enough to go through the whole tour by myself instead of in a possible group of 8 - the benefits of being able to go first thing Monday morning I guess!

Want to see my city? It's rather beautiful if I do say so myself...
















Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird