Wednesday 29 June 2011

H&M Home

I love H&M.  Despite the fact that you often have to trawl through rail upon rail of {often random} clothes,  it often comes up with some absolute gems as well as being a reliable source of basics.  What I have found slightly infuriating was watching the prices creep up, but I suppose that is true of almost all high street retailers.  Regardless, I was mega impressed with the price point of their home ware range. There were plenty of lovely pieces, all at reasonable prices.  Fabulous for the little touches - cushions, place mats, towels - that you add to your home but might want to swap out.  From my point of view, we live in rented, furnished accommodation in a property with a lot of character {no sleek modern interiors here} so anything I buy for this home, I want to be able to pack up and take with us when we leave.  Here are a few of my favourites:



What do you think? Does anyone know what the quality is like {or should I just assume hit & miss?}. My personal favourite are the black and white chevron cushion covers and the graphic cutlery tea towel. Looking at the images collectively I do seem to have gone a bit chevron crazy, oops! I'm a big fan on the simple, graphic black and white. All of the above are available here for between £2.99 and £15.99. Hopefully they'll be winging their way to me shortly...

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird