Tuesday 31 May 2011

Busy Busy Busy


Wow, how time flies! I think I need to postpone the remaining 8 days of my planned 14 days of food.  I wish I didn't have to but I think with hindsight, I picked a pretty bad time to do it: I had a 3 days trip for a job, a 3 day trip for my little sisters 21st, family visits and now we're off on holiday come Friday and I have a whole bunch of stuff to do before then {oh how glamorous my life might sound...}.  If anything, I don't think you'd want to see what I'm eating right now - in the week leading up to my holiday I'm trying to eat healthily and 'light' in order to feel trim in a bikini. Anyway, I plan on coming back to it in the not too distant future, I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Right now I've got plenty of things I do want to show you so hopefully I'll get a chance to line up posts about them this week.

Hope you enjoyed the long weekend! I did!

Love B x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird