Thursday 21 April 2011

Living for the weekend

Oooo, it's been a while since I wrote anything.  Oh dear. I slacked off work a smidge {well, quite a bit really} last week to celebrate my birthday and it's safe to say it was so totally worth it.  I had the loveliest time and can safely say I was a very lucky girl. It was LUSH haha. It does mean I've spent this week in the library prepping for my looming final exams - not long now!!

Right now though, it's the start of the first of two long weekends. We're having friends round to drag out the birthday celebrations a teeny bit longer on Friday night and I can't wait. If this weekend is as lovely as last week, I'll be beyond thrilled.  Here's what I'll be mixing into this weekend...

Coral Nails...


Red Lips...



Fresh flowers...




Hanging out with this dashing chap...



And wishing some people were a little bit closer so we could have a repeat of this...



Have a wonderful weekend,
So much love!
B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird